Basic Policy on personal information protection
In regards to the safekeeping of all personal information handled in the course of business, our company fully recognizes this as our social mission and will comply with all relevant laws and regulations concerning personal information and the protection of data subjects' rights, and will strive to protect personal information based on the following policy.
1. Acquiring personal information
Our company will acquire personal information through legal and fair means, and only to the extent necessary for business.
2. Utilizing personal information
Our company will utilize personal information only to the extent necessary for business, and for only the purposes indicated when the information was obtained.
3. Compliance with laws and regulations concerning personal information
Our company will comply with all relevant Japanese laws and standards concerning the protection of personal information.
4. The safekeeping of personal information
- Our company will maintain the accuracy of personal information in our possession and manage it responsibly.
- In order to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information, our company will carry out appropriate information security measures to counter threats such as unauthorized access and computer viruses.
5. Releasing, correcting, discontinuing the use of, and deleting personal information
In the event that someone makes a request to release, correct, discontinue the use of, or delete their own personal information, our company will conduct the necessary investigations without delay and respond promptly based on the results.
We will respond appropriately and promptly to complaints and consultations regarding the submitted personal information, and other inquiries.
If you have any complaints or inquiries regarding the personal information you have submitted, please contact us using the inquiry telephone number or the inquiry form provided below.
Customer service section
Daiichi Engineering Co., Ltd.
Administration Department, Personal Information Protection Section
In addition to making this policy known to all managers and employees, we will strive to educate and develop each employee, and make constant efforts to help everyone understand the importance of protecting personal information.